Wednesday, February 14, 2007

WARMFUZZY



so this past weekend i went apartment hunting. i found a place real quick that i am very happy with. fully furnished (i'll even have a bed again, a full at that), pretty spacious (for japan) and located very much in the heart of the city. BALLIN! no more last train! i'll be moving out/in at the beginning of march. now anyone who plans on visiting doesn't have to worry about disturbing roommates. come one come all.

the rest of the weekend, my broke ass participated in japan's national past time (window)shopping. and a 280. and watching movies/tv on my laptop. oh and an art show that was EXTREMELY disturbing.

oh yeah, happy valentine's day. here in japan on valentine's day it is customary for girls to give guys presents; usually chocolate. guys don't have to get anything for girls. but the gift is reciprocated a month later on white day; usually something much more expensive than chocolate.

but i have a gift for you:

warmfuzzy, a mixtape by dj neil armstrong
1 - I'm So Glad Your Mine - Al Green
2 - You Know My Name - Beres Hammon & The Originals
3 - That's The Way Of The World - Earth, Wind & Fire
4 - Computer Love - Zapp & Roger, Common & Erykah Badu
5 - Bonafide Love - Wayne Wonder & Buju Banton
6 - Hey Love - Stevie Wonder
7 - My Cherie Amour - Jackson 5ive
8 - Method Of Modern Love - Hall & Oates
9 - Head Over Heels - Tears For Fears
10 - Close To Me - The Cure
11 - True - Spandau Ballet
12 - Play The Game - Queen
13 - Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
14 - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - Police
15 - You're The Best Thing - The Style Council
16 - Got To Be There - Michael Jackson
17 - Selfish/Georgie Porgie - Toto, Slum Village & Noelle
18 - Mr. Telephone Man - New Edition
19 - Don't Make Me Over - Sybil
20 - Linger - The Cranberries
21 - I'm Wishing On A Star - Teena Marie
22 - If I Don't Love You This Way - Jackson 5ive
23 - Eye Know - De La Soul
24 - Do I Do - Stevie Wonder
25 - I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
26 - I'm In Love - Evelyn Champagne King
27 - Love Bizarre - Sheila E.
28 - I Can Dream About You - Dan Hartman
29 - Kiss On My List - Hall & Oates
30 - Every Breath You Take - The Police
31 - Stand By Me - Ben E. King
32 - Is This Love - Bob Marley
33 - Send One Your Love - Stevie Wonder
34 - Lover's Rock - Sade
35 - The Scientist - Coldplay
36 - Always & Forever - (sung by Kip Dynamite) Dedicated To You Internet Players
37 - Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams

link: http://rapidshare.de/files/24621138/DJ_Neil_Armstrong_-_WarmFuzzy.rar.html
(copy and paste)

give it to your loved one and make them a better more well-rounded person or play it alone in your room and get emo with your bad self.

you stay classy, san diego


No comments: