Friday, February 2, 2007

I'M A JACKASS

ryan blowing out his birthday cake

yesterday was a decent day all in all. i actually enjoyed ALL the classes i taught. which doesn't happen very often. usually the classes are mostly dull and/or frustrating with a couple good ones. but yesterday was good. perhaps it has something to do with the fact that most of my students yesterday were good looking females; another rare occurrence. maybe yes.

after work i ran into louise and met up with paige and headed to bar 60 for ryan's birthday. all in all a pretty good time. sayuri (my now former staff) showed up later. bought the bday boy a shot. slammed some beers. sang happy birthday. chatted w/ japanese people. stone face... peace to nicole for listening to my drunken nonsensical rambling. i'll return the favor anytime.

so, as a caveat of me updating my blog more regularly there are going to be less pics and they'll be of a poorer quality because my point and shoot is out of commission and i don't lug around the SLR everywhere i go so that only leaves the cell phone camera. which gets the job done i guess.

that all.

you stay classy san diego.

No comments: